I’m not really close to a lot of guys, like every girl is. But I was really close to him before we started liking each other. I don’t even know how we got close, it just kind of happened. He started liking me first, I still remember the whole convo.
Me: Guess what? Him: What? Me: I like you. Him: Really? Me: Yeah. Him: Good, ‘cus I do too. Me: I was just joking.. lol. Him: Yeah, me too. Me: Sure you were. Him: I was! Me: Stop lying. Him: Okay okay, I do.. Me: I thought so, but I don’t like you back and I am not about to. Him: Why? :/ Me: You’re a player, that’s all you are. Him: Well I can change for you.
It took me a couple months for me to start liking him, but when I did.. I fell hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment