Sunday, November 28, 2010

No excitment

I know it's a tad bit selfish but either when i come back from phils or when i am at phils i will try save up and get a job for these things :L LMAO... i don't know, i guess i'm not excited for my 18th because i know i don't have money lol and i won't be getting the things i want :L lmao yeah there want's which make me even more selfish huh! hahah yes! oh wells i'll save up for it my self :) once i come back from phils. I honestly wish i could just stay here in Australia, and look for a job and actually spend my 18th Birthday here with the Friends and family i actually have.
I spent my 17th at phils last year, it felt like an ordinary day.
The presence of my family was wonderful, but i don't know i guess i was yeah.. expecting a tad bit more? lmao ehh selfish.. so yeah shutup regiee ><
Anyways, i've been attending 18ths and actually in there cotillions and candles, it makes me more sad the fact... those 18ths were sooo fun and i just want to hang with my friends cos they seriously take my mind off things. I have more fun when i'm with them because they know we have each other, sometimes i also like the feeling when it's just us girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment