Thursday, November 18, 2010
Reminds me of day one.
I just stopped believing guys when they say they have feelings for me. I don’t know what it is. I guess you can say that it is my past that is holding me back. I’m not the girl you’d want to fall in love with and I’m sorry I don’t show all the sides of me at the beginning of the relationship. Even I, myself, is able to recognize the unfortunate fact of me. I’m just.. way too difficult to deal with. I become insecure. I make things harder than they have to be. I’m a bit too blunt within every situation. I will hurt you unintentionally. And it’s so hard to keep me satisfied. So when you say you like me, after you have barely even seen what you think you’re interested it.. I laugh. I laugh right in your face. It’s not something I’m able to accept. There’s nothing to like about me, you’ll end up changing your mind like they always do. Trust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment