I was angry at my self, so i decided to vent via text to you, okay i'm sorry. YES I AM OVER ACTING AS IF IM THE MOST HURT... but wow... it does fucken kill? and you seem not to care... and now ur acting as if.. you are hurt.. make up your fucken mind honestly. You in or out my life? STOP TALKING TO MY FRIENDS... you make me not want to even talk to them about you... mehhhhhhh! oh wells.. i love your reply to me anyways hahaha "I dont care about you anymore" Thankyou... it makes me laugh but. Cos idk it just does.. i guess i feel as if i'm the luckyer person... your taking MY friends for advice.. what happend to yours? lmao SLACK... oh wells dw about me, oh wait you dont hahah funny funny! nah if i lived today, like this everyday of my life, i would forget about you within seconds haha.. the way you treat me... is exactly like how you treat all your exes.. thanks... YOUR NOT UNIQUE hahah.. your a follower of trends.
sorry just a vent lmao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment