>I know the passed 2 days we have had small rough areas that made our lives a little complicated.. And I know those rough patches are my fault.. I know you told me not to say sorry, but I really have to say it this time.
Im sorry... I didn't mean to make you unhappy.. I don't know what has got into me, but I will try my best to take out what is ruining everything..
I have been trying my best to be that guy that you want, but I always fail after a while and turn out to be the guy that makes you unhappy..
I think I have something wrong with my brain.. I need to get an operation on my head aye.. Hahaha..
I'm really sorry for not showering when I said I was going to.. It's just, my mum wanted help on facebook because she was chatting to my uncle, her brother, asking me questions. But just because of that, don't swear at me like I just killed someone.. Don't just run your mouth like that at me like Im a little piece of sh-t. Yeah, you own me, but don't abuse your power with me.. I couldn't help it okay.. If my mum calls, I would stop whatever I was doing just to see what she wants.. And dw about the swearing in front of my mum.. I told her it's just a virus on your computer..
Ever since I got this operation it's like I have just been annoying you.. I was thinking of going on a break till I get well enough to stop annoying you..
I'm sorry again and goodnight..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss the fact... that even though he was angry at me.. he still tells me what is on his mind... he still teaches me what is right or wrong... and that we will always be together.. i hate how i was never prepared for this heart break i miss you so much :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment