Sunday, November 28, 2010

If I Had To choose my 18 Candles and 18 Roses Id choose

My Lovely Girls For My 18 Candles.

1. Paula . T
2. Maria . S
3. Salmia . S
4. Hanah . D
5. Christine . R
6. Sarah . J
7. Cassandra . D
8. Arielle . R
9. Marielle . G
10. Diane . N
11. Mary . M
12. Mary . P
13. Jessica . W
14. Julie . D
15. Roschelle . H
16. Jenkin . L
17. Kim.S
18. Anna Liza. S

My 18 Roses
1. Anthony . D
2. Peter . A
3. Conrad . P
4. Daniel . P
5. Darryl . T
6. Matthew . L
7. Chris . O
8. Patrick . J
9. Ivor . M
10. Patrick . R
11. Chris . R
12. John . D
13. Claude . F
14. Philip . M
15. Sydney . M
16. Ian . I
17. Gavyne . D
18. Regidor . S



OH HOW I WISH I COULD SPEND IT WITH THESE LOVELY PEOPLE! haha well... i know that since i wont be having a 'Debut' You'll be invited to the get together/ outings that i'll be having when i come back (:

I kinda tried putting it in order :L lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment