Thursday, November 18, 2010

LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIPS

I know people look different in pictures and seem different over text, but I think it’s the cutest thing when I see the “cute tumblr love stories”. I want that, the love that held on so long even through the distance. I believe that love can be found anywhere, I say that distance isn’t a big problem in a relationship. I’m not going to say it doesn’t matter because yes, it does tear you apart sometimes. Long distance relationships are not easy, but neither are any other types of relationships.
I think trust is the biggest problem for me personally. If I ever had a long distance relationship, I’d be the most faithful person I could ever be. I’m not the kind of person to mess with people’s feelings and I’m honest to the fullest extent. Me trusting a guy is a different story. If he keeps in contact with me EVERYDAY, it would make me feel so safe. I would never trust him 100% though, I’m too much of a jealous person. But, I feel like distance makes a relationship stronger as well.
Taking it in a guy’s point of view, I think not being there physically kills him inside. Not being there to wipe away the tears and holding her in his arms. It makes you different than the average everyday couple. Guy’s think distance matters a lot.. it means so little when the person means so much, seriously. Finding a guy that would actually be willing to be in a long distance relationship is one of the hardest, most specialist things to find.
If you’re in a long distance relationship currently.. stay strong. You show everyone in this world that true love can’t be touched no matter how many miles away you guys are

No comments:

Post a Comment