Thursday, November 18, 2010

sigh friendship.

Obviously, our friendship didn’t mean to you as much as it did to me. I cared for you and I wanted you to be happy. I guess my wants/needs got in the way and turned me into a selfish bitch. I dropped the whole situation because I didn’t want to go through the unnecessary drama. It doesn’t mean anything to me anymore. The thing is, that I don’t understand, why am I the one begging for forgiveness? When you never said sorry for your wrong-doing. You never did, and I don’t think you realize that. I said my apologies and did everything right that I needed to do. But you know, if you really want to act that way, then okay. Ignore my messages, ignore me when I’m standing right there, and completely avoid me. You’ve pushed me out of your life over one little situation, which I think is rather silly because if anything.. I should be the one who did that. But I didn’t. Because again, I cared for you and our friendship. And considering the fact that you obviously do not give a flying fuck about me and this friendship, then fine. I’d be more than happy to walk out of your life as easily as you did of mine. I was there for you, and I was indeed a good friend. I’m not going to doubt myself and put myself in the position where I feel like I’m the bad guy. Because I’m not. I’ve had enough of that type of self-pity.

They’re right. Friends will come and go. And I guess you’re the first of the many that will decide to leave. So, deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment