I don’t ask my boy about what happened in his past anymore. I’ve learned that it makes me sit there and think for hours. I just don’t like the feeling of worrying all the time, it’s annoying. The only time I ask about his past is if he does something super cute for me, that’s all because it makes me feel special if i’m the only one. Sometimes it’s good to learn about his past though because you find out who they can be but for me I think it’s all a waste of time. A guy is a guy, he flirts with a lot of girls and does his thing. Why, because he’s single livin’. Us girls do it too, so we can’t use it against them. But if you’re hiding serious shit and you don’t tell me, then it doesn’t fly.
If you end it with someone just because their past, you’re going to live off guilt because you don’t know a good thing ‘til it’s gone. So remember that the past is the past for a reason, everyone learns to grow up sometime. You just need to find out when that time is to go for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment