I’ve never had a real boyfriend nor have I ever had my first kiss. The furthest I’ve gone was hold hands. I’m not ashamed to say it, I am actually proud of myself. Most girls my age (fourteen), already lost their virginity and I’m just sitting here like have you ever thought about how it could hurt you in the future. I always think before I do something sexual with a guy, but that’s just me. I know you’re probably thinking “wow she’s immature..it’s just a kiss.. it’s not like you’re getting married”, a kiss can lead on to a lot, and I have no self control what so ever. & I think it’s better if I just don’t start. Almost every guy you think would stay with forever will leave. & you don’t know if they’re trying to be committed or just toot it and boot it.
I want to be the mother that my kids look up to. I want to be able to look them straight in the eyes and honestly tell them that I waited and that they could do it too. My parents never tell me anything about their past, and I think it’s because they’re ashamed of it. But they’ve told me to keep my virginity until marriage anyway. But I want to tell my own kids how my past relationships went. I’m hoping that they will all learn a lesson from me and learn that life isn’t all about being sexual with your partner. I believe that you can love someone without making love, that can wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment