This is my explanation of what i feel when i vent to someone. First of all i always keep my shit to myself I never liked shouting out my problems to the public. Its embarrassing to blurp out all your private life and all your mistakes in life. I think it would just make you look bad. I’m Scared that my Friends or people, teachers or adults, would look down on me and think low of me. So yeah I never liked venting my problems in life.
But…. suddenly I just broke down. The worse possible thing that could happen to me in my year. My worst fear happened. I don’t want to say it its very a sketchy and a sensitive topic for me to say. but yeah I suddenly vented on someone…….. a friend. My heart was racing like fucking crazy i don’t know how. It suddenly made me felt better the persons gentle warm words made me feel better and straight down to earth words made it all better. I never knew that it would feel this great to talk about your problems to someone….. but yeah i think i wont do it again though i don’t want to keep on venting cuz it just shows that i repeat on making the same mistakes or having the same problems. unless its a new one :) but yeah thats my point of view on venting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment