Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Remember when you said....

Bee. You made my day the best day... You made me smile like crazy till my cheeks started to shake and get weak. You made me laugh till I got sick. Now I have a stomache ache. You made me remember why I love my life and why I love you. =D .... As gay as it sounds you, you seriously are the only girl that has ever made me have so much fun... And it's just over the phone hahaha.

I hate how you always say to me, I can get someone better than you.. I hate how you always say, "I deserve better" and yada yada yada. And I also hate how you blame yourself all the time..... Well it's time for a change okay. You need to understand I have got all I need now. I have got what I have always wanted. I have got what no one else has. I have got the girl that changed for the better. I have got a girl with the most delicious curves on her body. My girl has the face of a cake.... Jks. My girl has the most beautiful face.... Promise.... My girl has a personality that can make you want to sing with joy everyday. She can make you laugh without really knowing what you are laughing at... my girl has the sexiest voice. Sexy voice=sexy blow jobs... Jks. Nah, but seriously bee... It sounds like God kissed your throat... I love your voice. My bee is smart.. My bee is sook smart and sets out the best role model for eveyone. She is my new light... She has guided me into a better life. What more could I ask for?? What do you NOT have? You have everything. It's you that deserves someone better. Promise. I love you bee.

I'm sorry I couldn't message a lot tonight. It's hard to when you are on the phone messaging on facebook.

I love you bee. I really do. Goodnight.




In my reply i say : Beeeeeeeeee... you always make my day... morning and night.. your the first i hear.... to brighten up my day... :) I LOVE IT :) it always starts my day off soo welllllll :L you make me sleep with a smile.... nyaww far out.. love it even moreee :$ cos and then in the next morning i know ill be thinking about the night i had hehehahahha cos u make it always soo special :L

Yeahh i know right u made me laughh soo hard that it hurts like a bishhhhhhh ahhaha .. ive stoped swearing... and uve started to care... :P nyawwww bee :P lols idc how gay whatever sounds i love how u make me feeeeeell... i love how u talk to me soo gay-ly.. i lovehow ur soo weird.. but most of all i love how ur not shy aorund me no more.. tick tick.. HELLO BEE :P hahahah and yeahh

But yeah i only say u deserve better than me due to.. i feel soo bad the fact you always want to kiss mee... hugg me.. but i cant always give it too you... :( I dont blame my self all the time.. ur the one who blames ur self all the time :( i dont like it.. cos were in it together? okayy bee ? PROMISE... *promise*( ian copies me) heheh looools... Get lost bee about the cake face... it was only one time >< and since im getting teaseed by my own boyfriend.. its the only time -.-" hhahahah looooools

Yeahhh bee same goes with u.. u make me laugh without knowing what were laughing at.... hahah u tell me not to laugh.. it gets funnier :P hahaha doesnt it.. lmaoo..

good role model my ass bee... hahahaha u even said not ur sister to turn out like mee hahahaha lmaooooo! im glad ive guided u into a better life bee... hahah same goes with you.. u make me soo happy.. happier than i could ever be.. u make me feel soo complete... ive got some missing peices of my puzzle.. but u have replaced all the missing peices :) hehehehe

and beee eff u :( as if i deserve anyone better... serisouly tlel me... what more can i ask for huh? tlel me .. i already have someone who cares for me.. helps me out.. listens for me.. makes me laugh.. smile.. horrrr...AYYYY! hahahah kiddding bee :P lmaooo friggen love you...
always and foreverr :P
MWAAAAAAAA MWAA MWA MWAA...*Looks around* Any distraction..? hahaha bee... put it in.. :P
kidding


I LOVE YOU IAN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment