Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I remember.

The Time we had a fight... i had said some things like.. if we have one more fight.. that i cant handle it's over... then from then on.. i learnt that whenever we fight... we both make it and help each other in order to fix the problem... this is why i will miss you... you always listen to me... but always fight for something you love... i miss you so much Ian :(

I remember you told me you are ending it after our next fight.. I guess this is it hahhaah.. Had fun while it lasted.. I tried but i guess i just cant live up to your standards.. I would love to still be friends though... If you want to still.. If not, well I guess I just have to go cry about it.. I won't bother getting angry coz I know it will waste my time and probably just make things worse.. I do want to fight for you but you won't let me.. I tried to call you 70 times on your voda, and I think 7 times on your other phone.. I guess you really just don't want this type of relationship.. Which is okay if it's not going to work for us.. I really do hope we can still be friends.

Just for future relationships I want you to Remember this...
Don't get so angry over the smallest things.. You need to give other people the chance to explain if they have done something you don't like, I want you to tell them why you are angry and what they could do to fix it.. I want you to listen to them instead of them just listening to you.. You should treat them how you would want to be treated.. Also remember, you can't exclude everyone from your life and think it will be better.. You need your guy and girl friends.. So don't stop talking to them coz you might just need their help one day.. You can't expect your guy to not talk to any girls just coz you stopped talking to guys.. You need to trust them not to do anything wrong.. If they hide stuff from you, then you do have the right not to trust them.. But if they tell you everything, it's most likely that they wouldn't do anything wrong against you.. And for the record, I trusted you soo much..

Anyway, I hope I get to talk to you soon.. You brought the best out of me and I will always keep what you have taught me. You really brought me to the light when I was in the dark.. You taught me to care and also made me feel so many emotions hahah... You made me laugh at my problems and smile at all random sh-t.. You made me laugh at people who put me down.. You made me sing at the top of my lungs 24/7.. You showed me that what others think isn't important, but what you think and how you handle your problem.. You brought tears to my eyes.. Not tears of sorrow but tears of joy.. You made my days feel shorter coz the excitement and happiness made the time fly. Thankyou very much.. You truely are a blessing from God..
Don't forget what you are worth okay.. you deserve the best and I hope you get it from the man you give your life too.. Don't let people give you crap.. If they do I will get them for you.. I will always be here for you

I love you girl and only you.. I will stop bothering you now.. I'm really sorry for the pain I caused you... I wish I could take it back.. I will re-write you this letter when I'm on the computer and I will write all I want to say... Anyway, keep your family strong and make them proud.. Finish school and follow your dream bee. You deserve it. That's the last time I call you 'bee' I guess unless I accidently call you that later.. and I won't call any other girl that name.. 'bee' started with you and will end with you. Mwah.. Goodnight and bye till the next time we talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment