Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yuss i remember

I miss how you you say 'I love you, more than any other girl i ever loved.'

I miss how our msn convos would be a mission to scroll down to since all we ever did was endless laughing.

I miss how our rule in the relationship was to never frown.

I miss how whenever we get excited all our convos on msn would be in CAPS becuase we are so excited on what we have to tell each other.

I miss how we would always have bee bee time... thinking it would only go for like 15 mins or something, but we always go to bed smiling.. cos we both made each other smile like there is no tomrow...

I miss how we would talk to each other as if there is no tomrow and there is an endlessness of talking between us.

I miss how we know that when one person talks on msn... all we can ever do is stare at the computer screen reading about good times, and happy that we have this person.

I miss how YOU loved me for my voice, and you took me everywhere

I miss how i would get teased by my friends for looking like a weirdo just for talking on the phone... at the shops...

I miss how i will be bringing my charger everywhere just to talk to you 24/7

I miss how i could give you a whole list everyday on why i miss and love you, without hesitating, because you showed different things everyday

I miss how my restrictions showd you on how much i cared and loved you, and how much i did not want anyone else BUT you.. and only you ian,

I miss how i would call you bee bee or poo poo head and you would respond to it.

I miss how you would remind me each day that i was a fighter, a fighter to prove that i wanted you all to my self.

I miss how You tell me that you can die smiling because of all the happiness ive given you.And knwoing that you would always remind me on how lucky how you had a girl who knew how to make you smile everyday.

I love how you remind me each day that i am the one you want and need. The one you want to be with till the end.

I miss how You even prayed for my family and i, you prayed for a brighter future. Not only you talk to me all the time, it's the fact when you don't talk to me, you are thinking of me... you think of me when you are having a conversation with God.

I miss how you would say something so sweet, then relate it to my bad habbits like how i dont know how to burp and id make these crocky sounds.

I miss how You made me feel as if you coming into my life was nothing, but honestly it means so much, because i've learnt so much from a guy that says his nothing, nothing at all, i fell in love with a guy who said when he enterd my life, he was cocky and felt as if he has experienced everything in his life before, Like relationship wise.

I miss how you thought that your first love is the biggest feeling you could get until you met me.

I miss how you would tell me the feeling i give you makes you feel like the richest guy on earth when really you only live in rooty hill.

I miss how you finally had the time to think when you were with me, You summarised all these quotes that life had been throwing towards everyone. For example "Love can't buy happiness" By this you summarised the real meaning. How Love CAN buy you happiness, like the possessions in the world, but not find a girl like me who would make you smile and laugh everyday, you cant buy a family to earn trust and love towards, and you even said it your self.... "Money can't buy love"

I miss how you think about how your life would be without me.. how you think that you'd be in another arms of a girl... effing and clubbing each weekend.. not until i restricted you... But look.. it's over now between us.. I'm glad your not like that but.. I really miss you ian :(

I miss how i had those "What if" moments, and you'd always be there to change those what if's to IT WONT HAPPEN I PROMISE...

I miss how you tell me the feelings you get when i talk to you, it's like.. biting someone till they bleed or touching anew born babies feet, cos your so gigeel!

I miss how i tell you how crap i make you feel, you make it seem like everything i do is perfect... you said that the feelings i give you feels perfect... feels like your in heaven.

I miss how when we fight the problem would be solved within minutes... and going to bed angry DID NOT EXIST... going to bed missing the one and only never existed either.. Staying on the phone each night... making sure we never had nightmares... kissing the phone whenever we felt like it and hearing the kiss back... the feeling of him giving me hugs felt like that he will never let go and made me feel like i was never going to loose him nor our close friendship.

I miss how when we fought... yeah we never let go of each other, id hang up, he'd call back... I miss that so much :( it's like i miss how he would even call me.. i miss his name popping up on my phone screen... or the amount of hours we have spoken to each other and say wow... what the hell..

I miss how we dont even know what on earth we talk about... but still never get bored of each other.

I miss how you tell me i hurt you when we fight... when we had that fight one time... and u were telling me that i never fight for you, i miss how you had realised that through my sarcasm you know that you were worth my fight ian, im scared to give up... cos i dont know if i'll be as happy as you make me if i let go of you now.

I miss how you actually admit that you were blind seeing the side that i do fight for you, that i did everything in order to keep our happiness maintained.

I miss how You made me realize that i actually do things for you and make you laugh

I miss how there was only one person i could turn to when i had a problem, i miss how i did not even have to worry about my secrets being spread because i trusted you, as much as i said i did not trust you, i actually really did, its just i was selfish and i wanted you all to my self.

I miss how you actually realized that there is a limit to caring.

I miss how you make me realize that even though i fight with my mum, cry over my mum and about to give up, you make me turn around and make me realize that there is no reason to hate or cry and just to be happy. You make me remember all the good things my mother has done for me. And how my mum will always be my hero.

I miss how when you are being called to pray, then you come back... and then you say that God has given you the time to talk to me.

i miss how You told me that no matter how mean i am to you ,you wil not leave coz its only me that has made you reach this point in life.

I miss how one hour of our lives not talking to each other.. it's like we have to make up for it.. by talking to each other like 5 hours more.

I miss how you would help me on my homework, even if you have no clue... or if you have your own assignment.

I love how, when ones angry the other is happy, and helps the other to smile and forget about the problem.

I miss how even though our relationship was sooooooooooooo happy and strong... we would talk about breaking up and when we do, or the day we do.. you said that you will always love me. I miss you :(

I miss how we would tell each other how perfect we are, and tell each other everyday that we love each other.. and the word never lost meaning.

I MISSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH MORE ABOUT YOUUU.... IT'S JUST YEAH.... ><


No comments:

Post a Comment