Thursday, November 18, 2010

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME?

I’m that girl who fell in love with your smile. I’m that girl who you never got to experience anything sexual with. I’m that girl who actually fell deeply in love with the real you, not what people thought you were. I’m that girl who stuck around even when you had things with other girls. I’m that girl who went to your games just to watch you. I’m that girl who gave you positive comments even when your game went bad. I may be really annoying but i am still that girl you loved. I’m that girl who smiled from all the random late night texts you sent. I’m that girl who you broke. I’m that girl who has to put a fake smile on her face around you. Yeah, I’m THAT girl. I miss you.. I’m still here, and I never left.

No comments:

Post a Comment